Thursday, October 25, 2012

THE LITTLE THINGS IN LIFE

Tonight my family- mom, dad, sister, brother-in-law, fur niece (piper the pup) and my little nugget of a niece, got together at my sister's house and watched the Tigers game. Even though they lost (boo), we had a great night.
Little family nights are my favorite. I'm so lucky to have them in my life. And it's been so fun to have little Charlotte to "ooh" and "ahh" over.

Anyways, today was a happy day. With the perfect mix of some sunshine, the new Taylor Swift cd, some family time, and the fact that it is now officially the weekend (no Friday classes for me!).

Tomorrow I get to spend the day with one of my best girl friends, and somehow I have the weekend off from homework. Life is great, people.

Hope you all have a great weekend, and are appreciating the little things in life like I am at the moment!

Happy blogging!


No comments: