Thursday, October 25, 2012

NOVEMBER, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ALREADY?

Holy cow, it is almost November.
And I haven't posted on here in what feels like forever... but last night I had the sudden inspiration to remodel my blog...so now I feel the need for a new blog post to go along with it.

I have absolutely no idea where to start. This is what I get for not keeping up on blog posts...shame on me.

First off, I've been busy with school. My classes are okay...with the exception of my history class.....and my physics class. I could definitely live without them. But other than that, classes are going smoothly and I think I will survive the semester.
Also, I got a gym membership. Which was going great, and I was noticing some results...but then things got hectic and I wasn't going as diligently. But not to worry...I am trying to get back into routine.

On to bigger news...

I am officially an aunt!
My sister gave birth to a beautiful, healthy baby girl named Charlotte.
She's such a little nugget and I'm in love with her.
Alright, alright...I'll show you. I know you are all dying to see.



I know that I may be a little biased, but she is one of the cutest things I've ever seen. And in case any of you were wondering, no it does not get old watching a baby for hours. I love being an auntie already, and I'm assuming that it just keeps getting better and better!

Other big news, wedding planning. Nothing huge to report on yet but according to Pinterest, my wedding will be pretty awesome (haha). I spend a large percentage of my days daydreaming about wedding stuff. We have found a location, and are 99% sure we want our big day to happen there! More on that later, I'm sure. 
If you want to see my inspiration, here is my wedding interest board.

Other huge news... I AM OFFICIALLY MOVING IN JANUARY, PEOPLE! As in the beginning of January. As in a few months. Bitter sweet, leaving all my family and friends. But I am so excited about this new journey! We will be back living in Michigan, soon. It will definitely be nice living in the same state, let alone house, as my fiancĂ© for a change. Also, living in the south and not having to deal with snow for a while is definitely something I am looking forward to. Deathly hot summers, not so much. I am in the process of slowly packing up my room (summer stuff is all packed and ready to go), and figuring stuff out about transferring schools. Exciting stuff. 

But to top off the whole moving process, I will be moving into a house! YES, EVERYONE, JAKE BOUGHT A HOUSE!! I am so excited, I can't explain how excited I am. I am so proud of my husband-to-be, and I am so thrilled to be sharing this experience with him. He is so cute about it all, constantly buying little stuff for the house. I am going down for a long weekend in early November to see the house and help pick some stuff out. I haven't even seen it in person yet and I love it!
Did I mention it has a walk-in closet? 

Here it is.. 


Jake in front of the house :)


Here it is, everyone! So happy, happy, happy!

Anyways, life is good. Lots of big changes, and new things! I hope you have been having as an amazing fall as I have! 

Talk to you soon xx

No comments: