Tuesday, April 3, 2012

THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF THE IPHONE

I am finally an owner of the beloved iPhone. So exciting, I know. It may make me a huge nerd to say this, but I am OBSESSED with it. Seriously. Can't even put it down. I used to have a blackberry, and before I got the iPhone it was around 2 years old. So it was definitely time for an upgrade! I'm still learning all of the crazy stuff you can do with it, but I'm learnin'- slowly but surely!
I'm also a newfound member of Instagram. And after using it for 4 days, I feel like I'm a professional photographer ha ha.
Here are a few fun pictures I've taken so far :-)
Follow me at @mandyloulou





Anyways, that has been the highlight of my week. Also, talking to a college recruiter about transferring in the fall and having a job interview at Babys R Us :-) which went really well!
My friend and I went out on her paddle boat today, and we just floated around her pond in her backyard which was fun and makes me want summer to come really bad!
This month is my birthday month, which means I will be 20 years old which seems kinda crazy. I'm excited for the birthday plans we have decided on- which is dinner and dancing. My boyfriend and I are also planning on me to visit at the end of this month, which is super exciting, of course! Other than that, the month of April has been pretty uneventful so far. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for my sister and brother-in-law in hopes that they find a house soon! And I'm hoping her pregnancy continues to go on without any glitches! Only 20 more days until the end of this school semester, and then I will be starting my summer semester. Which means I will be busy busy busy!

Happy blogging!

No comments: