Thursday, March 15, 2012

HELLO, SPRING

So, I know that the first day of spring isn't until March 20th but the weather has been so nice lately that I can't help but be super excited!


Can you believe that? If this is the result of global warming, I can't say I'm opposed to the whole thing. I have been in such a great and motivated mood this week! This is total flipflop weather. Another thing I'm excited for is my 20th birthday! It's in a little over a month- April 22nd, and then Jake's birthday is May 20th. Which, on a separate note, I have no idea what to get him!! I still have time, so I'm hoping a fantastic idea pops in my head in the next month or so. But for my birthday, I went a little shoe crazy. My grandmother is getting me TWO pairs of Toms (the most comfortable shoes, literally ever). They are just too cute!


Black Crochet Women's Classics




Yellow Palmetto Women's Classics

If you have never heard of Toms shoes before, it's a pretty cool company. For every pair of shoes you buy, they help a child in need. Click [here] to visit the website. 
Anyways, I'm really excited! 
Have a good weekend, bloggers, it's almost Friday! :-) 

No comments: