Monday, March 12, 2012

DO BLONDES REALLY HAVE MORE FUN?

I know that I am a bit early with the whole dying-your-hair-when-its-warm-out thing...usually girls start this phenomenon when summer starts, but I suppose I got a little over-excited. During my trip to visit Jake, the weather was beautiful! All 70's and 80's, so can you really blame me?
Here are some pictures:




...I went really, really blonde. I had brown hair before, and it was pretty dark. I'm enjoying having blonde hair so far, it's fun and different for me! The only downfall is having to go back in and get my roots, etcetera re-dyed. But I can deal with that. It also sort of made my hair dry, so I've been using more products than usual to try and get some moisture back! For anyone else having that problem, I've been using Organix products (found at any grocery store or drug store), argan oil, and heat protectant spray (I've been using Chi Thermal Protection spray). I've also been trying to grow my hair out, its been cut in a bob-style for about 2 years now so I'm ready to have long hair back! 

Happy Monday, Bloggers! :-)

No comments: